When a player is absent, you will need to make a substitution. If the administrator enables the feature, golfers can find and insert their own substitute.
- Open Main Menu, click 1. Pre-Play and then click Manage.
- Click on absent player's name.
- Make sure that you are on the Event tab (see Figure 1 below).
- Click on button labeled "Get a substitute" (see Figure 1 below).
Figure 1: Get a substitute
- Click on the green Select link for a Ghost sub or an actual substitute player (see Figure 2 below).
Figure 2: Select substitute
- The substitute will appear beside the regular player (see Figure 3 below).
Figure 3: Substitute displayed
Note that you can move a sub onto a team for more than one event at a time. Please see Move Players topic.