Some leagues want to play a few events to establish a handicap. Let's say your league wants to play 3 events, calculate a handicap with the three scores and then retroactively handicap Events #1, #2 and #3. Follow these steps:
- Open the Main Menu, click Settings, click Handicap.
- In your Handicap Calculation Parameters, set the "Minimum number of scores needed before a handicap can be calculated" to 3.
- Play your three events and move to Event #4 so a handicap will be calculated base on the scores from first three events. If a golfer is absent during the first three weeks, s/he will not have the minimum scores need to calculate her/his handicap. For these players without 3 scores, you can wait until they have three scores and then type in their calculated handicap in Event #1.
- Go to Event #1, open main menu, and click 1. Pre-Play and then click Manage.
- Copy handicaps from Event #4.